THE FUTURE OF PRESSING TECHNOLOGY
The enFORCE’s integrated load cell and resolver provide highly accurate closed-loop control of the assembly process. Built-in programmable check zones allow in-process inspection and stop the cycle before out-of-spec parts are produced, reducing scrap. Press methods include pressing to a force, distance, rate increase and decrease, relative distance and more. Programming every aspect of the press’ movement throughout the cycle couldn’t be simpler with our easy-to-understand picture-based parameter setup screens.
- Wide force and speed range to tackle any pressing application
- 'On-the-fly' parameter selection allows multiple models to be run using different target load/distance set points
- In-process inspection of the pressing process to detect abnormalities and stop the cycle
- Controllers store up to 10,000 cycles of pressing data
- Configure as a stand-alone system or add a main unit to provide sequencing capabilities and allow control/communication through virtually any available fieldbus
- Easy-to-use picture-based software allows part setup and data monitoring/collection with very little training
- Every part of the press movement is programmable
- Permanent magnet motor/resolver and built-in high resolution load cell provide accurate control of both force and distance
- Embedded 'Smart ID' chip allows automatic calibration and zero level checks to be performed each cycle
4. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- Low energy consumption
- Reduces energy, noise, heat, maintenance and space requirements
- Eliminates the costs associated with the handling, storage, clean up and disposal of potentially hazardous fluids (oil)
With the wide range of available press capacities, enFORCE Servo Presses are the perfect solution for numerous automotive assembly and fabrication applications, including but not limited to:
- Bearing press
- Bushing press
- Freeze plugs
- Wheel studs
- Brake calipers
- Fuel injector insertion
- Cradle press
The wide range of speed settings and the ability to press at rated loads for unlimited time make enFORCE Servo Presses suited for a wide range of electronic components for manufacturing and assembly. Including but not limited to:
- IC Chip bonding
- Motor housing clinching
- Keypad blanking
- IC lead forming
- Contact insertion
The high force/distance accuracy and the available push-pull functionality allow enFORCE Servo Presses to be used for many testing situations:
- Destructive weld testing
- Fatigue testing
- Spring durability
- Compression testing
- Connector insertion testing
- Material capacity testing
SLIM LINE SERIES (DPS) SERVO PRESS
The Slim Line Series is most popular, stocked and designed for close center-to-center pressing applications.
MINI SERIES (DPM) SERVO PRESS
The Mini Series is designed for low force applications where complete press process control and data collection is required.
STANDARD SERIES (DPT) SERVO PRESS
The Standard Series press are 'made-to-order' for applications requiring heavy duty / severe duty cycles demanding the more robust frame size.
STRAIGHT SERIES (DPR) SERVO PRESS
The Straight Series is designed for limited space applications.
LOW PROFILE SERIES (DPL) SERVO PRESS
The Low Profile Series is designed for limited height applications.